Biff Ulm of VADA Photography is my all time favorite photographer on this planet. That might sound like an exaggeration but its not - he keeps pushing all photographic boundaries and just when I think he can't possibly go further, he rockets into the next gallaxy.Biff is also one of the most kind and humble gentlemen I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He works quietly behind the scenes and if I didn't see his amazing images I would think he wasn't even in attendance.
I was fortunate to work with him at Mark and Lynn's wedding and Joan and John's three-day wedding this summer. I'll be posting their photos on the updated gallery of my website, Fete Perfection just after thanksgiving.
Biff is so widely sought after, I have a hard time finding dates he is available. Check out his images on his blog Vada-Voom. Oh and by the way, his real name is Biff.




No comments:
Post a Comment