Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spotlight: Destination I Do Publication


I love Facebook for all the connections and networking I never otherwise would have known about. For example, I became friends with Jennifer Stein, the Editor in Chief of Destination I Do wedding publication. Since I am a Certified Destination Specialist, one would think I would know all about every publication dedicated to destination weddings, but sadly, I did not. True confessions out of the way.

Destination I Do is a great resource not only for couples planning their destination wedding, but wedding consultants as well. In my travels searching for the perfect location I have toured some fabulous locations and some... not so much. Destination I Do confirms my experiences and offers excellent suggestions for using local resources, saving money on decor and hot new places for rehearsal sites or adventure.

As much as I would love to personally explore every locale and experience all the various cultures destination weddings can offer, I cannot unless I win the lottery - well finding Destination I Do comes in as a close second. It's published twice a year can be found in most bookstores.

No comments: