Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Do Vow To Coordinating Services


After viewing a fabulous marketing plan created by two very talented guys, I am moving forward with rolling out I Do Vow To not just as an added service to Fete Perfection but it's own entity. I can't wait to see the finished product and services but look for the I Do Vow To website and marketing materials targeting urban environmentalists that get excited about having a fabulous wedding but who are energized by making a positive difference in the lives of others long after their wedding.

I was able to preview the ad campaign which centers around I Do Vow To and can see this particular campaign will tug at heartstrings across the country. I can't wait! If all goes as planned this should be up and ready by June 21 - just before I head off to Engage:09 in the Cayman Islands.

No comments: