
My inspiration for starting I Do Vow To came from attending "Engage!08:the encore"- the high impact luxury wedding business summit so it's only fitting that I attend the next summit in exactly one month. Engage!09:: Something Blue has been planned for Grand Cayman Island and will bring together the best of the best in the wedding industry from speakers to attendees.
Engage is for those wedding professionals interested in seeking advice and networking at a level not previously found at other conferences or seminars. Engage offers an intimate opportunity to interact, share ideas and candid conversation with speakers like Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart Weddings, Preston Bailey of Preston Bailey Designs, Randy Fenoli of Kleinfeld Bridal and Sylvia Weinstock of Sylvia Weinstock Cakes to name (drop) a few.
What makes this opportunity additionally fantastic is registration is limited so attendance truly is a privilege and should be an unforgettable experience. But first I have two destination weddings to coordinate then off to Engage.




No comments:
Post a Comment