Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Local Resource = Big Savings...


...and it's eco-chic. What could be better than this?




Gosh, I'm getting ahead of myself I better explain - I'm so excited to be working with Mari Bern of MBellish a wonderful company she founded over four years ago {and ahead of the eco-friendly curve I might add} which rents unique, stylish and reusable wedding decor.

She is located in Newport {a St. Paul suburb} however will come to you with her beautiful samples which is an added bonus when you and your wedding planner are selecting linens on the other end of town and having a hard time imagining how everything will coordinate. Mari has a great sense of style and creativity which is why many of her weddings have been featured in Minnesota Bride and The Knot.

Many of these pieces can be stand-alone or MBellish-ed with flowers... they're lovely either way. Two GREEN thumbs up to Mari Bern of MBellish for her contribution to the eco-chic world of weddings and providing less wedding waste.

No comments: