
My studio mate Andrew sent me his Save-the-Date for his upcoming wedding in May, 2009. I love this idea for two major reasons...Number One: it's something completely new and as far as I know hasn't been done. If it has I don't think anything else has been as elaborate as this.
Secondly and more importantly no tree was harmed in the development and sending of these Save-the-Dates and an added bonus, no mail carrier was injured making these deliveries. Everything was prepared and sent electronically. I feel that this format has much more impact than just a postcard or magnet. Thanks to Merina Burda and Matt Brue who collaborated together on this exciting innovative project.
Check-out this link for the complete picture: Andrew & Janelle's Wedding. Feel free to contact me at Fete Perfection for more information or to reach Merina or Matt for your own customized save-the-date.




No comments:
Post a Comment