Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Perfect Wedding Show Photos












The Perfect Wedding Show was held on Sunday at International Market Square and was very well attended. Over 670 brides enjoyed the opportunity to meet wedding professionals all in one location kind of like speed dating squared.

I had the opportunity to show off our design techniques by creating four themed tablescapes - Fall - Winter - Spring & Summer. I started with fabulous new linens from La Tavola in Napa Valley and accessorized with Base Plates, China, Silver, Crystal, Votives and numerous other accessories.

Dozens of brides loved our ideas and took photos for future reference. In fact someone loved my ideas so much, they literally stole some of my accessories. Sorry people, I wasn't giving out samples...I guess I should be flattered that they truly loved my ideas, however taking them without asking is just plain wrong. Oh well, I can have replacements made.

Enjoy these photos which pretty much speak for themselves.

No comments: