I spent the better part of today setting up my booth at the Perfect Wedding Show. Although I'm not finished, I have to say it looks better than I imagined. I can't give away all my secrets but I designed four very different tablescapes, all with seasonal themes.
I tried to go over-the-top on a couple of the tables while creating a toned down eclectic design on the others. I also incorporated antique refurbished chairs thanks to Melissa Stratton who rescues chairs doomed to the junk pile and breathes new life into them by refinishing, repairing and recovering these beauties.
Sadie's Fine Florals and The Late Bloomer each provided gorgeous floral designs and MBellish provided a non-floral albeit stunning eco-chic centerpiece for one of the tablescapes. I can't wait to publish the photos.
If you live in the area and can stop by, say hello to me at booth 122 at International Market Square at 275 Market Street in Minneapolis. The Perfect Wedding Show opens at 11AM and goes until 5PM. After which you will find me tearing everything down, packing it up and returning to my studio long into the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment