Monday, March 2, 2009

Minnesota Wedding Blog by Rev Tomkin Coleman


I would be a very bad wedding planner if I failed to mention how much I love working with Reverend Tomkin Coleman. Not only does he take a personalized interest in each and every couple he works with, but he is one of the most informed wedding professionals I have had the pleasure of working with.

He writes a blog "Minnesota Wedding Blog" which is a combination of Dear Abby, Jeopardy and Miss Manners on steroids. He definitely knows his stuff and I have to admit I too have looked to his blog for resources or the occasional etiquette question I couldn't answer.

So if you are looking for a truly one-of-a-kind minister to perform a personalized heartfelt ceremony, Reverend Tompkin Coleman should be your first choice. Check him out at Minnesota Wedding Minister and tell him Fete Perfection sent you. By the way, I took his photo from his blog so you can see how warm and charming he is.

No comments: